I’ve been out with my vintage camera again….a stroll across the Humber bridge. I am still very much a novice regarding settings, and it was a fine sunny day. These are a few images I shot. The development process has also been a learning curve. After being used to the Uni’s equipment, it was an experience setting up a makeshift darkroom in the bathroom! I managed to mix the chemicals successfully and printed these images with more vintage equipment (an eBay bargain!). I used an old Durst enlarger which has no colour filters. I still have much to learn and experiment with but am happy with my first attempt. I will take these into the Adobe suite next to see what I can do with the images next.