At the risk of being a little boring, yet another exercise. This is one I shall have to revisit at a later date after more learning. I managed to work all aspects of the drawing out apart from the outer edge of the mid section. As it is, the body of the piece is too round and should look slightly more dome shaped. I thought I had found the answer in the form of a whole selection of tutorials for the exercises I am working through, courtesy of Youtube. Alas! the end result was exactly the same as my own attempt. As I progress I will keep this exercise in mind and hopefully find a way to correct this one. A couple more of these exercise and I am then going to use some of the drawings as inspiration for further 3D experimentation and software learning.